Monday 23 March 2015

Introduction

Hey everyone !!! This is a blog where I will basically be blogging on any random topic as the name itself suggests . There could be an article regarding a proverb or a saying . Maybe on someday I may write something related to sports or an experience in my daily life, basically anything . Apart from myself I will someday have a contribution from  guest writer as well . Now about myself as I believe it prudent that readers get some knowledge about the individual who runs the page . I am a 17 year old male from Mumbai, India and have finished my Junior college education in the arts stream at St.Xaiers College, Mumbai . I am a Virgo by birth and love reading novels such as the Alex Cross series, James Bond, Hercule Poirot,etc
The posts on this page won't be very frequent as I tend to have a habit on getting bored of a thing I do too regularly and then end up completely losing motivation to do it. Also I believe that with gaps of a minimum 4-5 days per post I will be able to maintain the quality of the posts rather than just post an article for the sake of posting one. Hope you'll enjoy reading . 

No comments:

Post a Comment